Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hill Air Force Museum



We had so much fun going to this museum. It was amazing! The planes were huge. They had everything from B-52 Bombers (retired and incredible) to a model of the first plane ever invented! We all enjoyed this museum. It was one of those moments that you don't forget. The impressions on our kids faces as we taught them(well Jasonhe is the history buff), all about the heroes in the past who have flown those planes. It definitely made our family appreciate all that our country stands for. Our freedoms that we enjoy are all because of these heroes that have sacrificed their lives for us. We are so excited for this 4h of July coming upI think it will be memorable for our kids after touring all of these planes and learning the things that they did that day! SoHayden was the only one that would put on all the gearwatch out America!

3 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Hayden...I love you. You may be the cutest little boy I have ever laid eyes on. You sure do give your Mommy and Daddy a run for their money...but they'll laugh about it all some day! :)

Barney Family said...

Kami, yahoo, I am so excited to keep up to date on your family. I see you figured out the whole locker thing, that was clever I loved it. I can't believe they wanted $3000.00 for Kora's soccer-- wow it must be a little bit of a step up from GJ. I am glad she finally has a bosom buddy that is a girl.

I will call you soon, Kellie

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Hi Kami! It's great to hear from you and I'm happy to see that you are blogging :) It sounds like things are going well in Utah and you have been really busy. It must be so nice to be closer to family. We were over at the Chapman's the other night and it didn't seem complete without your family there. We miss you and I need to call you soon to catch up! Suzy