Monday, November 3, 2008

GOOD FRIENDS






Man I miss my good friends from Fruita. I guess, I don't really realize it until I am down/I have no one to run with/start planning holidays without them I was so blessed to be surrounded by good people, and wish I would have taken more time to thank those who loved me. Well, this weekend I got a taste of an awesome friendshipmy good friend Tasha came to townI LOVE YOU TASHAnd to all my friends back there, I MISS YOU TONS! It was so good to see her and Shania, her baby. Tasha went into labor the night that I left Fruita. I saw her with her mom and she was headed towards the hospital right as I was leaving Colorado. Then when I pulled upto my new home in Layton, I got a call from her telling me she had her babyI cried like a baby. I cried again as she left, because I miss the true friendship that she gave to me. It was so great to see her again. Here are some photos. What a GOOD baby girl!!!

4 comments:

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

I miss you!!!!! We're thinking of coming to Utah after Christmas and would love love love to see you. On a different note, I second your feelings about Halloween. It was definitely a week long holiday of costumes and candy and I am so glad it is over!! I am going to try to call you today. XOXO Suzy

Barney Family said...

Oh Tasha's baby is so cute and looks so different from her other babies. I diddo Suzy and I think we should plan a big get together at Christmas. Hopefully the Sackett's will come up too, I really want to see them.

Kellie

emlizalmo said...

Yay for great friends. They make life so much sweeter. :)

Barney Family said...

It is time for a new post!!! What are you doing, working???

Kellie