Monday, February 23, 2009

Lynns are blogging again!






Sorry Blogger friends, I have not been very good at keeping up with anything these days! Facebook is so much easier. This winter has been so dreadfully cold but a lot of fun! We have taken advantage of all snow activities this winter. Christmas came and went...we have had lots of visitors and lots of fun with family and friends. The kids have had so much fun with the snow, but I think we are all ready for the sunshine! We are planning on Disneyland soon and cannot wait for that trip with friends and family and SUN! Hali and Kora have been playing a lot of indoor soccer. They both LOVE their soccer teams! Koras comp. team took 1st place this indoor season. They have both developed so much since our move and are proud of them both. Korbin and Hayden are anxiously awaiting their moments to shine in the spring in their sports! They are constantly putting on their football uniforms and playing basketball in the garage. They keep us very busy! I constantly hear Korbin singing Jonas Bros. songs and Haydens new thing is "Mom my tummy is scrubby" apparently that means he is super hungry. Jason and I are also ready for the sunshine and for all of the activities that come with it. I tried to surprise my Jason the other day and shoveled the whole driveway! I was so...sore! Really, I could barely lift my arms. Jason got a big kick out of this because I can run forever and never be sore and his favorite was that we had a snow blower in the garage. Whatever...I am ready for the SUN!

5 comments:

BTMyers said...

It's about time! How great that your girls are doing so well at soccer. I can't believe you were actually sore. Especially since I only walked a few miles yesterday and can hardly walk today. The key word is walk. No running for me, you know that. Sending Sunshine to you from Colorado.

Lara said...

I am so glad to see you blogging again!! I've missed it. I too am ready for some sunshine and warmer weather. Bring it on!

emlizalmo said...

Wahoo! Welcome back! :)

Ange said...

A little dose of sunshine is healthy for all of us! I think we're all BEYOND ready for some fabulous weather!
....maybe we'll tag along with you to Disneyland :) That sounds heavenly!

tomwendi said...

When are you guys going to Disneyland? Where have I been? We might be going the first weekend of April....maybe we'll see you there!