Wednesday, June 24, 2009

LET THE SUMMER BEGIN!!!

    Hello fellow bloggers. Once again, I let myself become too busy with life and haven't sat down to journal for a while. So much has gone on and I know one day I will look at these books and get so mad at myself for not writing things down. So here we gofor the month of, man, may and June?

Well Work, School programs, recitals, end o season soccer games, tryouts, tournaments, doctor visits, End of school parties, Family Trips, and just recently Jason traveling, Cousins visiting, more tournaments, more n more work, and just summer in general has kept our family super busy. Today, while I should be finishing work, I've decided to BLOG! Our cousins left this morning. We had a super great time while they were here. Everyone was basically entertained since Saturday! It's been pretty nice! My sis. N law Kara got me seriously thinking about the importance of this journaling thing! The days are just going by way too fast.

So we just finally got a really hot day, todayand of course it was the first day of a weekend long tournament. We just finished up two soccer games for today in the tournament and we are tired of being in the sun. I felt so bad for both Hali and Kora as they were running up and down those fields. They both played so hard and I was very proud of them! They are excited for this upcoming season. They had their tryouts in mid-may and the results are: Hali is playing forward/mid on the premier State Wasatch Team and Kora is playing defender up a year on U10 district Strikers Team. We are looking forward to upcoming tournaments and camps!

The boys just recently, like within the past week or so, have been really into taking things apart. First it was Korbin, and just a minute ago I found Hayden in the toy room taking trying to take apart Kora's polly pocket car. While he was doing a great job at unscrewing the car, I was a bit upset because I had just put it back together from Korbin taking it apart the night before. We haven't told Kora yet, nor do I think she will really care. The problem isI can just see them while I am gone one day working together to disassemble something big. Perhaps the wii, or the TV, or my computer, or my plotter, There are so many screws in our home! Oh the possibilities. I need Jason to come home and just fiddle around in the garage for a day with those boys. B.T.W. I do LOVE that they do thisjust not things I have spent money on. They too are playing soccer in the fall and are attending a few camps this summercan't wait for those. They need to release energy. It will be great to see them pooped! It's been a while.

The pictures on my blog are all very random, but have been taken within the last two months. Fun times at the Lynn Home!



4 comments:

Mechelle said...

Busy fun! I love the braids BTW!!

Ange said...

Couldn't agree more - the days DO go by WAY TOO FAST!
It's nearly July for Pete's sake!
Next thing you know the kids will be graduating from High school, going on missions, getting married.
Whoa.....sorry....got a little carried away there.
Good reminder on the journaling thing for sure.
....AND the trip to the fabulous resort in Arizona looks AWESOME!

Lara said...

Thanks for the update. I was beginning to wonder about you guys over there. Let's get together soon!

Kara said...

Wow, I'm famous! Love you guys.